The quality of the course far exceeded my expectations, a great pace, and a brilliant course.’ – 2011 Natural Perfumery student
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Neal’s Yard Remedies we have developed this wonderful new 1-day course to introduce you to the fabulously fragrant world of natural perfumery.
You will experience plenty of hands on blending and will be able to take home anything that you make during the workshop. All materials and equipment are provided and no previous experience is necessary, all you need is imagination and a love of natural fragrance.
- The sense of smell and what it means to us
- The beginners guide to training your nose
- Practical blending techniques
- Classify natural aromatic ingredients into different fragrance families such as top, middle and base notes
- Create a top, middle and base extract as well as a final fragrance blend
Open to: All – No prior experience necessary
Date: This course takes place between 9.30am – 5.00pm on Saturday 30th June 2012.
This course takes place in our School of Natural Medicine, Neal’s Yard, Covent Garden
Please send your completed application form along with a cheque/payment form for the full amount to the Neal’s Yard Remedies Courses Office, 1 Neal’s Yard, London, WC2H 9DP, or call 0203 119 5904.
We can offer a discount on the course if you book two places together; cost: £190.